Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tired but fun!!!

well...schooling again...everything seems to be as normal schooling days...where i need to put on the green long pants, white shirt, school tie & white shoes with white sock...i look totally nerd but tat's the style!haha...malaysian secondary school style!!!haha...

oh well,studying is being a tired, laborious days for me! everyday after schooling, i seems to be so happy when i m lying on bed,stretching my body, turn my body from left to right side...seems like an old man...it's really tired after a form 6 normal classes...just a 8 periods of normal classes make me feel like as if i just back from working under the sun for many hours!hell man!as if im 60-70++ old man???gosh...

every afternoon, i try hard to hold on myself not to go onto the bed,but hell...i failed to do so! afternoon nap seems to be my best hobby at tat time...which i think is quite bad!i really act like an old man...oh gosh,how m i going to continue my uni life in future?but anyway, i will try to kick away my "nap hobby" as soon as possible...wait for my good news! >.<

time goes by...where i found im quite used to my normal lifestyle again...life as a busy student at school...serve as a young doctor at school doesn't seems to be an easy task...endless job need to be done everyday...but well, like wat my friend told me,don't take these as a responsiblity, take it as a job tat u like...well, this phrase make me feel better...haha...

studies still the toughest things to catch up in form 6...simply understand the studies x mean u really can score well in that particular subject....a lot of hardwork n effort need to put in...so that's y it's so called the "third hardest exams in this world"...hell, i x care how tought it is...all i konw is, just GO FOR IT!!!

life is very tough n tired here...but i will enjoy as much as i can!


smile everyday makes us look young!!! =)

No comments: