Monday, January 5, 2009

1st day of schooling 2009

it was totally different,to become a upper 6 student....our class changed...to a normal classroom...still miss our lower 6 class room,where we will have an air-cond...even though not very cold but i still prefer it...hahazz...well, everything started like my normal life again...where i need to wake up at 5.15am, prepare myself, rush to jy's house n follow his car...

well,i sit on the 2nd row, the front seat...dono what makes me so determine to sit on the 1st sit...haha...it has a nice view,where i can see everything write by teacher clearly...the place is sometimes a bit hot,but still a good place to study...well, 1st seat mean x more sleepy face, homework need to be ready all the time...

our class started with maths for the 1st 2 periods...well, basically i still can cope with wat teacher was teaching today.she was juz discussing about the exercise we did during the holiday...can absorb...not bad!hahaxx...then was bio for the next 2 periods...well, i found tat i really seems to be"biophobia" a lot...i hate memorising work...dono y i choose to study bio then...i felt sleepy in class, but luckily my head x drop to the table...still able to listen what teacher has taught...i have to change!!!!i m tired basically coz last night i cun get a good sleep...guess i was thinking stuff for my Red Crescent & Young Doctors' Club...i cun really get to a nice sleep...so then, the next day i felt super tired...suffered from serious headache when chemistry class was on...gosh...4 periods of chemistry...teacher ask us the basic stuff, it really x come into my mind how to answer it...i looked at my friend, n she smiled as well...well,i was totally blur at 1st...but when time went by, still able to undersand what teacher was trying to teach...hybridisation, methane, carbon-carbon bond....bla bla bla...i still prefer chemistry!!!hahaxx...

came home,after i took my lunch,and had my bath, straight away went to bed...i cun stand my headache...maybe i was lack of sleep, o maybe i was unable to change my brain from "sleeping mode" to "active mode" when classes were carry on~
oh well...
hell life...cun blame, the road i chose!i will do my best then!!!tuition, extra activities,will be my hobby now...books, papers, stationary will be my best buddy for the time being...
hope i can be determine enough then!

i received call from kelvin from perth...i was sleeping tat time...was so blur when i listened his voice...huh, how u call me i asked...are u at kuching now???well, he told me he is still at Perth...great to know he's doing fine there...
oh well, juz a simple phone call like tat means a lot to a friend!
so i wish u all the best there buddy! take care!!!

work hard together for year 2009!!!

No comments: