Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Days go on...

Days by days...everything seems to pass so fast...my daily routine repeated as usual...well,i feel tired with this kind of life.hell,this is only the 1st month im in upper 6,there is still a long journey to go...everything seems just started from the beginning,but i feel tired with it,so fast?!how could i continue my life in f6 if i keep of having this kind of thinking?

24 hours per day is not enough...y don't we have 48 hours per day?o it will be very great that if ppl won't get tired, n they never sleep...sleeping used to be my most enjoyable time but not for now!if i continue to have my honeymoon with sleeping,i sure fail everything!i sure fail in managing my clubs n others too! endless homework will forever chasing us. ailemts come back n want to be friendly with me...back pain will be the most friendly ailment for the time being...it hurts!n i get frustrated easily for it coz i need to lie down n rest to release the pain.flu, cough come along as well during this raining season...hell,some parts of kuching flooded!it rained for 4 days.mum was really worried for the undry clothes...but luckily sun come out these few days...or else i will die of coldness!

fever seems to visit me too, but paracetamol can kick u out from my body temporary!i x wanna get sick...i still have tons of work to do!!!i have to complete all these...

tired life!but i have x choice!will enjoy my life anyway =)


homework=my food!

hope so much to have a smart brain...
it causes me a lot of problem when i cun think when im studying o solving a question...
my brain uses to go blank when ideas are needed...
huh...

No comments: