Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random pictures

simply click on the picture folders,
open them n review all those photos make me feel like turning back the time,
so i can go back to the time where i want...
but it's impossible...
i had a very very happy moments at kuching high...
taken lots of photos...
photos remind me lots of things...
tat's the beauty of photos!

year 2006-2007...
prefect life...


naughty monkeys!


crazy ppl >.<


high high up!!!


last day of front gate duty...
stupid photo!!!


friendship star!!! =D


we shouted:"fill in the blank!!!" -__-"


leadership training camp 2007

year 2008...
botak life...
National Service at Betong, Sarawak...


smile...


in front of camera... x)


don't eat my head Jie!!!!! >0<


buddies 4ever!!!


the botakSsss...

year 2006-2007...
a place where i started to be more matured...
a place where i built my confidence...
a place where i get scolded...
a place where i found my buddies...
a place where i never forget...
KHSRC!!!!


Volunteers' Recognition Night 2007...


juniors n me!


unit big family photo!


merdeka parade...


marching course...


Puan Lim's farewell dinner...

i love my days when i was at high school...
i love my buddies...
i love KHSRC...

No comments: