Friday, May 8, 2009

World Red Cross Day 2009

today is Henry Dunant's birthday...
the founder of Red Crescent.
so today is World Red Cross Day!
8 May is a wonderful day to all Red Crescent members!

found some nostalgic photos.
photos taken when i was in Kuching High school Red Crescent unit.
those moments that i will never forget in my life!
for who im now,
it's partly because of KHSRC.
it trained me to become a better person.

i miss my buddies alot!
and they are all around Malaysia now.
studying for their future.
so all the best to u all my brothers and sisters!

some photos that i managed to find...


scouts camp duty


convention 2006 @ miri


Talentine @ St Joe
champion team for sketch!!!


inter chapter 1st aid competition 2006


youth survival camp 2006 @ sarikei


annual gathering 2005


fun day camp 2005


volunteers' recognition night 2006 @ miri

i miss my life at KHSRC...
i miss my uniform...
cannot wear it anymore as im no longer a youth member.


my lovely uniform - all full 8 badges with Pingat Jasa Terpuji xD


Bronze award

anyway,
HAPPY WORLD RED CROSS DAY to everyone!!!

No comments: