Friday, May 29, 2009

Back

yo!
im back...
well, had my last paper today...
i did badly this time coz i x really prepare well.
everything were so rush...
so dun care la...

holidays!!!!
yahoo...
well,
it doesn't mean tat i can have a break...
tons of homework to do...
gosh~
and need to study...
mock coming soon =___="
hai...

i saw this book in the state library...
the whole book is about Evolution...
it's something related to our bio too as we have one chapter about Evolution i our bio text...
the book is damn thick!
feel so grateful that we don't need to study that much!
so it means we need to be happy coz form 6 doesn't cover that much??!!!
crazy!!!!
it's still a lot for me =P


Evolution of Earth...


Lamarck's Theory...

hey,
wanna see me holding an ass???



ya...
tat's the ASS!!!
this box belonged to kershia...
but she left it in our class...
interesting n funny box!
well,
the ASS stands for Anti-slip solution lar...
hahae...

another thing...
i have a new neighbor now...
well,
they renovate their house...
they build extra rooms on the back part of the house...
it's a good thing for them BUT,
they block our view!
i used to sit on the back door and look at the sky when im bored...
but now no more chance to do so =(


building...


our back yard turned into a jail!!!
i cun view the scenery anymore!!!
sh*t!!!

that's all for now...
bye =)

a nice song for u all...



Lately you have been asking me
if all my words are true
Don't you know I'll do anything for you

Sometimes I haven't been good to you
Sometimes I've made you cry
And I am sorry for everything

but I promise you girl
I promise you this

Chorus:
When the blue night is over my face
on the dark side of the world in space
When I'm all alone with the stars above
you are the one I love

So there's no need to worry girl
My heart is sealed for you
And no one's gonna take it away

cos' I promise you girl
I promise you this

Chorus:
When the blue night is over my face
on the dark side of the world in space
When I'm all alone with the stars above
you are the one I love

Your voice is calling to me in my dreams
My love is stronger than it's ever been

another nice song...



Faith, Hope & Love!

4 comments:

GeralynSze said...

since they block ur view, runtuhkanlah dinding tu...
muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
onion on the move!!!!!!! =PPPPPPP

Chung Wui said...

gila!!!
if onion langga it, onion die a!!!
haha...

GeralynSze said...

sure can one..
no nid u urself la..
u oly go long pia nia..
then end up.. mi mi lok lok.. =P
muahahahaha...
use tools onion!!!

Chung Wui said...

use wat tools???
hahaaa...