Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Jac & me =)

Happy Birthday Jacquelyn!!!
yo!
it's Jac's birthday today!!!
hahe...
too bad she's x at kuching now... =(

well,
something that i really proud for us is that our super long friendship...
we knew each other since kindergarten...
till now...
so it's about 15 years edy...
gosh...

a tough person,
blessed with a smart brain,
and a confident lady!
she's someone that really cares about her friend.
so that makes her to have lots of buddies >.<

she made me understand lots of things,
and she's always there for me when i need help...

just to tell u tat,
you are really a great friend of mine!!!
take care and have a nice birthday celebration over there...
miss u lots buddy!!!

you're the one and only Jac Chan in my life!!!

2 comments:

·.·´¯`·.·•靖甯•·.·´¯`·.· said...

hehe! loi! thanks for the post!
LOL! *sobs sobs*
not in kch ne~ but den i will be back in 4 days!
haha~ wait me! ^^
u are a great friend as well!!!!
hehe~ lots thgs to share with u ne!
cant wait to meet u all..
so sorry din manage to pick up ur call that nite..
when i jus about to pick up, i was sabor-ed from behind by my friends.. and off my phone~ LOL!!
and yea~ u are the one and only chungwui aka mr__ [[ fill in the years ]] in my life too!

Chung Wui said...

hahak!
so cun a...when i called u were been sabor-ed by them???hehe...
yae...we will wait u back!! hahaee..
happy always ya buddy! >.<