Saturday, May 2, 2009

Neighbors

Neighbors are someone who stay beside our house right?
well,
i x know both of my neighbors well.
on my left side from my house is staying by few youngsters...
they all rent this house and stay together.
many of them,
and i never say hi to them...

on my right side from my house is staying by a family from west m'sia.
the mother is not there,
and i x know and i never see there's a son in that family.
until my mum told me there is.
so i only know the house is staying by a father and a daughter.
well,
i x like the daughter.
every time,
i can see her bringing new boyfriend to the house,
then,
here's the interesting part.
the current boyfriend will come and shouts outside the house.
and surely can hear ppl fighting,
and ppl crying.
and this incident repeats MANY times!
with different boyfriends!
swt!!! =____="

SO,
i don't know my neighbors.

and just now,
i walked to junyong's house to take my friend's present from his car,
and i walked back to my house.
saw my other neighbor who is staying 4 houses away.
well,
the mother is a loudspeaker.
she shouts like hell!!!
i still remember,
last time i can clearly listen to what she talked to his son,
"AH FOO, EAT LIAO, STILL PLAYING OUTSIDE???"
"AH FOO" this and
"AH FOO" that!
i was so annoyed as i was woken up by this "AH FOO" name quite a number of times!

well,
time goes by.
now,
he's about my height already,
and i just knew that this "AH FOO" is currently studying in the same school as where im studying now.
and his mother no more shouts at his name anymore.

hoi....
i have a new neighbor.
those children like to hit on the cooking utensils to play like what lion dancers play in the lion dance troupe.
they like to cycle around too,
and the don't talk,
they shout!!!
and this time,
my brother is the one who always waken up by their noise!!!
HAHAK!!!

love kids,
but not this kind of kids.
huh...

am i getting older??? -____-"

8 comments:

RoN said...

pms symptome??haha~

Chung Wui said...

wat PMS symptom means???

~::*phoebe*::~ said...

HAHAHAHAHAH
laugh diee meeeeeeeeeeee. if you stay 3 doors away from me, you can hear everything from my hse too~~~!!

bear with it laaa~~~~~
funny diee.
>.<

Chung Wui said...

to phoebe...
does this mean that we have the same funny neighbors?
haha...

~Vin~ said...

Haha...your neighbors are sort interesting...well..most of my neighbors here are apek and ama..they just pakto everyday,walking round the garden outside..pretty sweets..haha

Chung Wui said...

wow!so romantic a!!!
haha...
so peaceful!!! xD

ps said...

NO!!!
my family can be your funny neighbours!!!~
hahahahah

Chung Wui said...

oh oh...got wat u meant anyway!
hahak...
u use cooking utensils to make noise too?? gosh!!!