Friday, November 7, 2008

New Class ^^

yo!
went to school for Gotong-royong...
managed to take some pictures...

haiz...

bye Lower 6S2...
the last pictures i took as memory...

lots of interesting stuffs in our class...

biology references...


the emo ostrich egg -___-"


preserved animals >.<

my best seat!!!
i sit alone at this table...

damn nice a!!!


haha...
zone duty...
while sweeping we took some photos ^^



yo~
joanne & jaron's broom so high!!! xD

we move to our new class...
Upper 6S2...

quite nice class...

juz x air-cond T.T

then we play-play there n took some pictures again =x


fadly & me =)


hoizz!!!
sweet Izzan
& me =D


Cornelius & me ( Connie??? =s )


Shin Hung & me ^^


me, esther & sze ^^V


punch esther!!!


yo brother! William & me =D


carmen & me =)


miyeko punched me!!!
phoebe, miyeko & me


yo lotus & onion xD


qi & me =)


6S2 rockzz!!!

juz me n jaron 2 boys took picture only,
guess where were the rest???


playing PSP & phone lar!!!!!
muahahaha... xD



all the best for those who are going to sit for STPM & SPM!!!
may God bless you all...
happy no holiday to me...
lots of homework n projects to do T.T

3 comments:

ley.hung said...

the emo ostrich egg is so funny!!!

LOL~! xD xD

ley.hung said...

oh, forgot to add in, Miko's anak kah.

XD XD

Chung Wui said...

yes!!!
it's miko's egg lar!!! xD