Saturday, November 15, 2008

Last day of teaching

well...
today is the last day of teaching...
means that last day teaching my adult student...

btw,
i taught her for about 3 months...
and i feel very happy coz i see her improvement...
she understand better than before...

anyway...
i need to hurry up with my holiday works....
still left all projects, those quadrant, insects & plants stuff undone...
so need to fix them up one by one...

end of working,
start of holiday works =(


this is juz like one family photo...
the mother with 2 sons...
but not lar!!!
( me, my adult student & my other small student )



a small present from her =)
it's chocolates!!!!!
yummy xD


she gave me a card...
and addressed to "Mr. Hoi"
huh???
Mr. Hoi???

okie lar...
is Mr. Loi...
she x know wat's my surname =(

so if ppl shout :"hoi hoi..."
should i respond???
silly...

2 comments:

GeralynSze said...

shud shud.. next time i call u hoi hoi!!!
muahahahaha... =P

RoN said...

hoi~
i'm still not on my bed~
bless i'll have energy
and not that terrible voice tomolo~
=S
we r finally going for K~~ =)