Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mixed post

was really busy for the pass few days...
juz back from KHSRC camp...
so still left up something that i should post up before i post about the memories when i was in the camp...

yo...
so here's some picture about our bio project!
finally done!!!
took lots of time to do it...
Insect preservation + Soil analysis + Plants Sampling...
these 3 projects really took us lots of time to complete them...


see the cute insects!!! >.<


Cute lei~


cutting the insect labeling with Carmen's weird + cute scissor... =P


put the insects into their "coffin"... =D


Done!!!


teamwork star!!!


so that's the 3 projects we did for Form 6 Biology...


(L to R) Carmen, Han Hui, Me & Ricky

well...
16/12/2008 is Shu Kee's birthday...
well...
almost all of my buddies are 18 now!
haha...
so went to her house for birthday dinner at her house...
had lots of fun there!
managed to meet up lots of buddies...


Jac & me =p


birthday girl & me


Shu Kee's BOY FRIENDS!!!


Potato & me! >.<


4 best buddies!
(L to R) Jac, Eileen, Bian & me...


my buddies!
Sze kai, qi, fadly, ricky n me...

so...
wish u happy 18th birthday again my dear sis!
happy always!!!

2 comments:

·.·´¯`·.·•靖甯•·.·´¯`·.· said...

LOL!!!
i miss u all velly-belly much la!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha....
luv all~~
muahxzzzzz!!!

Chung Wui said...

i miss u all too!!!
so fun to see u all around kuching!!!
haha...