Friday, December 26, 2008

Bye bye holidays...

well,
i gonna say bye bye to my holidays...
school x yet reopen but for these few days i have to pia for my holiday works...
i wasted my time doing nonsense stuff...
now need to complete my last minute stuff...

a new year to come...
a new chung wui to come too...
all bad memories will remain back,
n i will look forward to a better life...

1 more weeks later,
i need to put on my white shirt,
green long pants,
white socks n white shoes,
wake up at 5am n ready for school...

well,
next year upper 6 le...
i have to change,
i have to stay away from...
1. handphone ( x frequent sms )
2. computer ( x always blogging )
3. television ( x movie )
4. bed ( x always sleep larr... )

i x know how well i can be as determine as wat i said now...
but at lease i have to try...
it's my once n only STPM in my life...
strike my best n score better results...
i need to work hard...


im sleeping o doing homework a?


rajin???
nah...
last minute onion!!!

i need to be determined enough!!!

No comments: