Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Updates

it has been awhile since i update my blog...
well,
joined some activities recently...
so would like to share those picture up here...

well,
Young Doctors' Club & Red Crescent Society AGM both had been carried out on last saturday...
so means im free from any jobs edy!!!
haha...

11/7/09 saturday morning...
went to Young Doctors' Club AGM,
then met up Jac them since she's going back on that sunday...
happy meeting up my old buddies =)


4 best buddies >.<




mala mee & kiwi juice! >.<


it's jac's bird!!!


my best buddy jac!!!
all the best for ur studies ya!!!

night time,
followed by Red Crescent AGM...
at kuching park...


kai, phoebe, qi, carmen n me!


sis n me!


pretty phoebe n me.


opening ceremony...


see my 2 noob grandsons!!!
gabriel & adam...


the crazy fashion designer...
bruce lee "underwear"... =____="
it looks fragile...


new invention by qi & pb...
qi said,
the red sharp thing is to help for the sucking process...
*she's demonstrating on how to suck* =____="


the 2 crazy couple!
their presentation made me laughed till my tears came out!!!
damn funny n creative! >.<


buddies =)


with all the VIPs...


with Madam Liew,
our RC teacher in-charge...


random posts!!!
like this picture most!
we won lots of prizes!


smile =)


the pretty ex treasurer, jasmin n me...


Izzan n me...


my junior tian tian n me...


crazy ppl doing crazy stuff...
*crazy ppl - kai n gabriel...


LOVES!!!


no one wants my love ='(
poor me T.T


bye St Thom RC!!!

on sun night,
went to kelvin's house for a mini party...
he came back from perth...
currently studying commercial cookery...
well,
i have a chef friend next time!!!
who can cook nice food for us anyway!!! >.<


twilight novel from perth...
a gift from my buddy kelvin!!!
thanks!!!!


eileen, bian n me...


haha...


FOREVER HIGHIANS!!!!

it's one year since i met u...
when ever i see rainbow,
it reminds me of you...
coz i wrote ur name on it...

rainbow...

No comments: