Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gala Dinner 2009

Gala dinner was organized to raise fund for Kuching High...
well,
the dinner was very grand,
n very nice...
the food were nice too!!! >.<

lots of pretty n handsome professional dancers danced like angle that night...
it was very fun dinner anyway...
i enjoyed myself very much!!!


Keren my sis n me!!!


Smile =)


sze & me


keren n me again =p


the 2 black guys...
noah & me


shu kee & me


guess who this couple is???
they are Puan Lim n her husband!!!


Puan Lim dances well!!!
she is still energetic like a young lady!!!
cool Puan Lim!!!


free dance floor...
everyone danced...


like inside the pub yo~
everyone danced like crazy ppl...
i did as well.
like gila ppl!!! xD


val & me


shu yi & me


seth & me

looking forward for Gala Dinner next year!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
saya tak dapat pergi~~~
*sobs*
>.<

Chung Wui said...

haha...
very fun yo jac!!!
next year still have...
x worries =P

Anonymous said...

u looked like holding hand wif geralyn la.. Although u r not..Haha
Look at it carfully~~~

God Bless

Chung Wui said...

yalo yalo...
seems like...
but we are not holding hand la...
=_="
hehe...
good eyesight ya =)