Friday, February 6, 2009

Pn Eng's house visiting...

went to Pn Eng's house for visiting today...
still Chinese New Year ma...
haha...

well,
her house is so NICE & BEAUTIFUL!!!
photos below prove how true im!!!


see,
it is a small "pondok"...
the roof is planted with grapes...
x grapes but only grape leaves...
so nice yo!!!


me!!! >.<


at teacher's garden!!! 0.o


emo photo =p


teacher made one fruit cheese cake for us!!!
yummy!!!
really nice!!! =)


random picture...
took by someone???


teacher's rabbit!!!
cute a!!! >.<


nice garden right???

well,
i hope next time,
i will have one house like teacher's...

x more picture taken,
forgot to take pictures inside teacher's house...
haha...

6 comments:

Smith Kim said...

Outside landscaping really nice!

Chung Wui said...

yes!!!
agree with you! >.<

Kershia Kathleen Kentigerna said...

PN ENG!!!! I miss her classes a lot. Do send my regards, although there is a possibility that she might forget who I was =p

Chung Wui said...

how can she forget u???
haha...
her cheese cake very nice a!
her house very beautiful a!!!
haha...
next year we go together?
whole S2 students go!!!haha...

Kershia Kathleen Kentigerna said...

Hahaha.. I wish I could but I'm not too sure whether I'll be in Kuching during CNY.. Might be off to Aussie already. I thought Pn Ebg's migrating to NZ?

Chung Wui said...

she's not...
she will be there for half year ONLY...april to sept...
haha...but so LUCKY that to happen in this year...i wish we can get a good replacement teacher lo...
pray for us!!!