Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome to my school!

yo!
let me introduce my school to u all...
these are some pictures taken at my school...
so now lets "visit" St. Thomas, Kuching...


The front gate...


left building-library,classes at that block...
right building-the principals & school staffs' office...


hem...
look closer...
it actually carries the word "AIM"
can u see it?
look closer...


front gate into the school hall...
with the school motto "AIM HIGHER" on the gate...


this is our school hall...


the world time at the school hall...


this is in front of the office...


shit!
hate this place most!
our zone duty place!
we need to sweep this area everyday...
feeding mosquitoes here...
sweeping all the stupid-idiot-endless dried leafs...


the weather forecast zone...
no body cares about the weather forecast results...
although it changes everyday by the geography club members...
ahaha...


ah!!!
i want to boom this place!
where all the jellyfishes like to group here!
can hear bitchy laughing sound when u past here every morning...
so scary a =S


yo!
my class L6S2...
my class is also a biology resource centre...
where got lots of biology stuffs...
but the air-con is not cold enough =(


the "Taman Bunga Raya" in front of our class...


no red hibiscus plant lei...


yer!
the clinic of the school...
i go here almost everyday...
this is my club also,
Young Doctor's Club...
and the members of this club is called the Young Doctor in this school...


hemm...
the view of the clinic...
is like a Mini Clinic loe...


a nice view at the junior block...
in front of the school clinic...


nice view too...


the tennis court on the left n the football court on the right...

so,
this is my school...
is quite a beautiful school for me lar...
this is the school where i am studying my Form 6 now...
hahazz...
AIM HIGHER! V^0^V

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.
OMG. i nver tot my school is soo soo beautifulll!!!!!!!!!! *pics taken using N82 worr~~~~* LOL
why no my face inside?? i'm sure the school will be prettier if got my model face inside~~~ WAHAHAHAH!!!
and the ah gua gathering place soo funny!!!!!!!!
i wanna boom alsooooooooo!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Chung Wui said...

ahaha...
ya!
the school will be more beautiful with u the slim-fatty model! (slim n fatty?) =s
hahazz....
ya...
i also found that our school is quite beautiful...

LET'S BOOM IT!!!

·.·´¯`·.·•靖甯•·.·´¯`·.· said...

hey hey...
it nearly bcom my school oso ba....
hahahaha....
anyway...
i love it!!
nice N82...
my next choice for hp liao.....
ahahhahaha.....
jia you to all thomians!!!
jaja~

Chung Wui said...

yo Jacq!
yes!
N82 rockz!
hahazz...
take care ya...

oh Anonymous...
sometimes i x like this school also...
there are always good n bad about a school...
hahazz....